Target Madness Target Madness

haha so true

Oh man this is pretty wicked. So many real references ,, like the PDT.. and those godamn fuzzy pen tings.. (fucking onespot)

hehe yeah i worked for target for 4 years... And all that shit is correct. Except if a team lead ever touched my shoulder i would kill them..

The LOLing Policeman The LOLing Policeman

lord beans

British people are so stupid.. but they laugh like morons. and thats funny!.. this movie makes me want a couple beers.

Golgotha Trailer Golgotha Trailer

OOH

You should just release a few minutes of it every once and awhile.. because that was amazing. the art was gritty, an stylish.. you obviously have a real sense for cinematics...

please make the whole thing :)

College University pt 6-1 College University pt 6-1

Needed some more crazy stuff

The PEZ thing was hilariosu!!

Baga Run Baga Run

WOW!

Best special effects i have ever seen in flash.. you have great "camera-play".

Don't Touch Bill Gates Don't Touch Bill Gates

the end was good

Newgrounds In: 2030 Ep.1 Newgrounds In: 2030 Ep.1

Didnt like all the play buttons!

This was the best thing I have seen in months on NG!!!

I LOVE YOU!!, HAVE MY LOVE CHILD!!!

the snapshots at the end were the best!!

Counter-stick Counter-stick

The art was damn good for being so stick-like. Damn good story. the end was the best thing i have ever seen. Tom robbed you of DF that punk bitch

The Unknown The Unknown

Wow

That was cool.. but not// TOO COOL ya know.. i liked it though.. a better story and maybe slightly more advanced charecters and that would be way way awsome!

Looks like your going to take daily feature from me.. ya punk ;D

Tomadroit Fight Scene Tomadroit Fight Scene

HOW TH WEHELL!

OK.. how the fuck ...

did you guys like.. jump backwards off your roof and shit?? or did you really jump that high.. dear god.. im confused...this is cool... i didnt mind the load.. the picture wuality was good. and the sounds were great! only thing using pictures i have voted over 3 on !! :)