AIM
Skype
cakemeat

Clock Land FPS experiment Clock Land FPS experiment

=

Even though i have seen thisgame every step of the way. YOU impress me. YOu bastard,

Everyone who views/plays this game cannot even imagine the work QMC has put into this.

AVG FPS 10(low) 5(high)

ClassicalGame CONTRA v2.1 ClassicalGame CONTRA v2.1

That was horrible.

Ive seen games closer to contra, that run, and play better.

Chicken War 2 Chicken War 2

Average

Art was good. sound got annoying.. ran pretty badly for FPS if you ask me.. It has the score it desverves..ONe problem.. your robot kept "playing" when i kept shooting.. try another way to have it have more "life" ;D

Smash! Smash!

I dont understand what your sposed to do?

You shoot glasses and chairs.. the end?

Wow.. On(press) {
this.play()
}

Im impressed... you even had alpha'd textures!!! WOEOEOAW~!

LeekClock responds:

If you took your head out of your ass you would see its a demo.

GunBlaze: Video Shooter GunBlaze: Video Shooter

This is not a game....

this is a movie.. that stops and go's..

you suck. stop making flash. Only a moron would vote highly on this.

YOu could have just used vector shapes to simulate a 3D environment.. why are you so horrible !!! god. im going to be upseta about this game for a few days. Make a real game!// you make me sick. unlimited ammo.. AKA. "i suck to much to make ammo in my game" bullet-proof vest // yeah right. you just dont know how to program.. Boo this man!! BOOOOO!!

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

im not impressed

I dont know why anyone would spend so much time on interactive storys like this..

I quit after getting my neck broken 3 times in a row just for having my strength(green bar?) maxed out.. that was all i needed to see

Demonic Goat: The Game Demonic Goat: The Game

Nice

Good,... You Should make a Demonic goat 2/Ultra version though. I think this game could be much better if it were faster./ and had more agile gameplay..

A generally more "arcade" feel would make this game own huge!

Ideas: A Flaming Horn Charge attack, levels where you need to do certain things, like you teleport(hit DOWN on a portal maybe?)and collect keys or game specific items.

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

It was cool. played smoothly.

But i wasnt impressed..I am interested in seeing what method you used to have "ground" though

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Tom..

there is a point where sprite ripping has gone too far.. This is just..erf. Im hoping you did code to control the charecters and not a whole bunch of tweening. I couldnt really tell. Anyway. its Acceptable..

Flash Lightsaber Tutorial Flash Lightsaber Tutorial

horrible

not only is it a bad tutorial.. it teaches very little.... and it teaches the most retarded and simple thing to do...